Skip to main content

Classic Zombie Survival Horror Them and Us -A love letter to classic works. Inspire from real cult and Romania [Developer interview]

An interview with the developer of the new indie game I m worried about this project. This time, we will deliver a mini-in-traver to the zombie survival horror them and us formally released on September 29 for PC for PC.

This work is a survival horror set in the United States in 1978. A young woman Alicia, a survivor of a bus accident, fights to live in a situation where the world around her is transformed. Characterized by various elements conscious of survival horror in the first PS era. It is also true for Japanese.

Them and Us is delivered for 4,100 yen.

  • First of all, please introduce yourself. What is your favorite game?

Vlad Yoshida (hereinafter VLAD) Hello Hello, Vlad Yoshida. He is from Romania, but now I work in Japan in Japan and a variety of CG relationships.

The game I like is Biohazard 5 Biohazard Revelations NINJA GAIDEN Σ2 . I think it s a favorite reason that I played a lot together with Japan s players online.

-Why did you start developing this work?

VLAD This work is a love letter to classic survival horror and has started developing to improve skills as their artist. At first starting with the modeling of Alicia, I thought, If you want to blow her lives to this character, walk or shoot a gun? It is after 2014, after I graduated from Japanese language school.

I have made a level design at Unreal Engine since 1998. I wanted to make a game myself since my child, and I had four years of MOD production of Unreal Tournament 2004 , which has Dragon Ball Z , DBZ Heroes of Our Destiny . It was really wonderful to work together with the team and work together and see the characters actually moving live .... Especially when Kamehame wave was seen on the screen, everyone in the team member was moved.

  • Please tell me the characteristics of this work.

VLAD The first feature of this work is Why does Arisia do not escape from the beginning? Why she had an accident? Why she woke up in the bedroom? Isn t it afraid of the wound? What happened to her? Why she began to search for my daughter, I started to see something that is not in reality? Is this a dream, Is it a strange sense of reality?

  • What kind of person do you want to play this work?

VLAD I would like to see all people. I would like to play by all means for the famous developers of the Survival Horror Game, which are like Mr. Sanami. Even after 10 years, I m glad that this work is a work that everyone s heart remains.

  • Is there a work affected by this work?

VLAD We love classical survival horror games, a movie I like, a real cult group, Romanian folklore and culture.

-Did you have an impact on development by new coronavirus?

VLAD was happy to have no impact on development. We went to the basement and proceeded with the development of this work. However, since I could not go back after I bought a ticket for Romania, I can not say that my family has not seen for another six years, but it can be said that it is a major impact on Corona.

  • Is it okay to deliver and revenerate this work?

VLAD Yes, anyone can freely distribute it on YouTube and Twitch, and have a problem. Even if a strange person claims to the right of music, the classic music is all public domains.

  • Please give a message to the reader.

(Because I answered here in Japanese, we will post it as it is)

VLAD Thank you for reading the article here. Japan is great!

I am grateful to the people who purchased, played, played at early access, and the comments. I could not continue production if I did not eat it. Thank you very much for your support.

Then, in Japanese translation, Gahm-Hyu , which has been edited in the game along the game, Gahm-Hyu , Game Spark, who found this game three years ago, this game from that article Thank you very much for the popular Youtuber Shimadzu gun solder @ Satsuma Horror gamer . Thank you for taking this opportunity.

Thank you very much for purchasing it. In addition, people who have interested in interest are a little higher price as an indie game, but I think that volumes are finished in a game that satisfies. Please play by all means. More Japanese everyone enjoys, sometimes you have a head, and you can see the appearance that you are playing and playing with the sense of achievement. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!

Be close to each other and everything will work out || MOBILE GAME ADS BE LIKE #shorts #123go #SMOL --thank you very much.

◆ About attention indie mini questions This series is a serialized plan that interviews the works with indie led by indie led by Release. Questions are formatted to format a regular series, and we aim to deliver the voices of many developers as much as possible. Enjoy more than 500 other interview articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avatar: The sense of water continues to wear muscle before its premiere in its lt and spectacular teer

The drip is incessant for the premiere in cinem on December 16. Avatar: The sense of water shows us some unpublished images in its lt teer trailer. Keep looking spectacular, so we don't see the time that we can finally witness such a 3D show on a film screen. Be Water, My Friend Digital water h always been one of the biggest challenges when recreation in films made with CGI. James Cameron, who always h one foot in the ocean with his underwater incursions even before Titanic, h chosen this element a bis for this second installment of Avatar. Accustomed to the impossible challenges, we are convinced that he h enjoyed barbarity in the process. What h been seen so far from avatar: the sense of water is dazzling, although it is about to check if the script, really lazy in its first part, manages to live up to the images? The film, in the mouth of its author, must be formed to the top of the highest grossing in history, not only to be profitable, but to confirm the arrival of thos...

One Piece Odyssey quits in Water Seven in a brand-new band

Initially on the list of large outings of 2023, One Item Odyssey returns to us today with a trailer dedicated to the Water Seven phases, lake city motivated by Venice. As opposed to retracing the web pages of the manga that followers currently know at their fingertips, this turn-by-turn RPG offers to take another look at typical locations, like Alabama and consequently Water Seven, under the prism of Memorial, a world constructed from Memories of the previous expeditions of the Luffy crew. If the members of the group will certainly discover familiar faces and places, there is consequently a concern of facing specifically the same obstacles, the accent being placed here on USO PP and also Robin. One Item Odyssey will be released on January 13, 2023, on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Collection as well as Computer. Trailer One Piece Odyssey-Bande-Annonce Water Seven

Neverwinter: Double Event

Team Fortress 2 is a multiplayer first-person shooter video game created and published by Valve Corporation. It is the follow-up to the 1996 Group Fortress mod for Quake and its 1999 remake, Team Fortress Standard. The video game was launched in October 2007 as component of The Orange Box for Microsoft Windows and also the Xbox 360, and was later ported to the PlayStation 3 in December 2007. It was launched as a standalone title for Windows in April 2008, as well as was upgraded to sustain Mac OS X in June 2010 and Linux in February 2013. It is distributed online through Shutoff's electronic retailer Steam, with Digital Arts taking care of all physical or console versions of the video game. Players join one of two groups, RED and BLU, and also choose one of nine character classes to play as in game modes such as capture the flag as well as king of capital. Advancement was led by John Cook as well as Robin Walker, the programmers of the original Team Fortress mod. Group Fortress 2...